School cafeterias across the nation are sowing healthier futures for their students by serving more plant-based meals. The kids come home asking for kale and the benefits are dramatic, as obesity rates, greenhouse gas emissions, and even costs, go down.
- Deputy Sheriff's PAC Fined $17K for Violations
- (VIDEO) Confused on How to Register Your Cannabiz? Cheech Will Help You!
- The County Might Buy the Old Eureka Kmart Property and Put Three Government Departments Inside
- CORONER: HSU Student Erin Henry Fell to Her Death
- Yeah, So Some of This Smoke is Coming From LA After All, it Turns Out
- (UPDATED) Vehicle Flipped, Subject Trapped After Wreck in Downtown Eureka
- Gifts for the Nice and Naughty Part 2: Meow
- Citing Cost, Eureka Calls Off Search for New Corp Yard Location, Possibly Jeopardizing Costco Expansion