For a second year in a row, the Women's March in Eureka dominated the streets of Old Town this weekend as thousands showed up to the C Street Market Square with signs, pink hats, and resilience. In what was known last year in 2017 as the largest march in Humboldt County, this year's event had similar numbers this year with approximately four to 5,000 people participating. Event organizer Rae Robison said this year the march was about bringing women of all walks of life together and supporting...
- Faulty Refrigerator Suspected Cause of Early Morning Arcata Structure Fire
- Judge Reinholtsen Announces Retirement
- Judge Dale Reinholtsen To Retire After Two Decades on Humboldt Superior Court Bench
- Huffman Says No to Stopgap Bill for 'Sh*tdown'
- Humboldt Municipal Water Board Ready to Appeal Planning Commission Decision
- Two deputies, suspect injured in possible shooting, stabbing
- Two Del Norte County Deputies Hospitalized After Officer-Involved Shooting Incident
- Humboldt State instructor turns in lost cash