For a second year in a row, the Women's March in Eureka dominated the streets of Old Town this weekend as thousands showed up to the C Street Market Square with signs, pink hats, and resilience. In what was known last year in 2017 as the largest march in Humboldt County, this year's event had similar numbers this year with approximately four to 5,000 people participating. Event organizer Rae Robinson said this year the march was about bringing women of all walks of life together and...
- Warrior girls hoops hands Eureka 1st loss
- Winter weather returns
- Back in Pink
- Humboldt County political party chiefs vet President Trump's first year
- (PHOTOS) The Many, Many, Many Signs of the 2018 Women's March on Eureka (Like, Sooo Many!)
- Stray Humboldt County Mutt Goes on to Become Disaster Search Dog; Assists With Recent Montecito Mudslide Rescue Efforts
- (UPDATING) Women's March on Eureka 2018: Humboldt Takes to the Streets
- Huffman Slams Republicans Over Government 'Sh*tdown'