The Shelter Crisis Declaration would facilitate zoning and relax liability for the County, while making unused county land or buildings available to shelter people who are homeless.
- 24-Year-Old Eureka Man Killed in Today's Myrtle Avenue Collision
- Marcia Kitchen attorney files motion to withdraw from case
- Yurok Tribe Acquires Thousands of Acres of Blue Creek Watershed From Green Diamond; Will Manage Land to Restore Ecosystem
- SoHum Man Sentenced to 9 Years for Role in 2015 Trailer Shooting Near Garberville
- Still Dealing With Declining Enrollment, Eureka City Schools Threatens to Sue Alder Grove Charter School
- Eureka Council to Tackle Needle Regulation
- Pickup vs. Semi Collision Blocks Myrtle Avenue; Patient Taken to Hospital