On January 4, the Trump Administration announced its plan to open nearly all federal waters to offshore oil exploration and drilling. It would be the largest ever proposed, with 47 leases, including 6 off the California coast. In the current draft, Northern and Central CA lease sales are scheduled for 2021 and 2023. Jennifer Savage of Surfrider Foundation joins us to discuss resistance to this outrageous plan at the local, state, and national levels. Tune in to learn how you can take action to protect our coast! See below for links and info.
- Huffman Blames Republicans for 'Sh*tdown'
- Judge Allows Squireses' Building to Be Condemned, Sets Hearing On Process
- Wanted Man, Two Others Arrested in Loleta After Being Pulled Over in a BMW With No License Plate
- Just 'Cause Weed's Legal Now Doesn't Mean You Can Smoke (or Ingest or Vape) It In Public, Eureka Reminds You
- Snowy Conditions: Chain Advisory Issued for Several Humboldt Roads
- Sheriff Commends Deputy for Thwarting Attempt to Smuggle Heroin Into Jail
- Here's the Route for Saturday's Women's March on Eureka
- (VIDEO) Gnarly Waves Wallop the North Jetty