Godwit Days is an annual festival celebrating spring bird migration in and around Humboldt Bay, an important stop on the Pacific Flyway for thousands of shorebirds, waterfowl, hawks, owls, songbirds. My guest is Godwit Days Media Liaison, Sue Leskiw.
- People on the Street: Is 420 Still a Thing?
- Records rule again
- Suspect sought in Fortuna restaurant burglary
- Board of Supervisors Prepares for Auditor Controller Do-Over, Public Defender Appointment
- (PHOTOS) Fortuna Police Need Your Help Identifying This Burglary Suspect
- Plaque re-wording made simple, but of course there’s a complication
- Yuck! Don't Eat Romaine Lettuce, CDC Warns
- Happy 4/20! Supervisor Estelle Fennell Elected President of Multi-County California Cannabis Authority