KHSU’s Community Advisory Board (CAB) is a self-governed cohort of listeners representing the interests of communities throughout our broadcast area and serving as an extra set of "eyes and ears" for the station. They provide management and staff with feedback on programming, policies, community outreach, and a variety of other issues, as well as helping to establish station priorities.
CAB meetings are open to the public and the agenda includes time for listeners in attendance to voice their comments, concerns, or suggestions for the station.
Meetings generally take place the last Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Student & Business Services building, room 405, on the HSU campus. Location and/or date changes can be found on this webpage or on-air announcements. For more information, please call 707-826-4807.
Community Advisory Board Application Packet (pdf)
Community Advisory Board Bylaws (pdf)
Community Advisory Board Members
Email the Board: email@example.com
- CHAIR Tom Hinz, Blue Lake: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara Boerger, Eureka: email@example.com
- Geraldine Goldberg, Trinidad: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Harris, Kneeland: email@example.com
- Yadao Inong, Hoopa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susie Jennings, Whitethorn: email@example.com
- Jana Kirk-Levine, Eureka: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samuel Dorsey, Arcata: email@example.com
- Helene Rouvier, Eureka: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Russell, Crescent City: email@example.com
- Ben Winker, McKinleyville: firstname.lastname@example.org