As part of our Spring "OFF-Air" Fundraiser KHSU is holding a drawing for one prize. Give or enter by April 1 to be included in the drawing.
One winner will be picked at random from all entries to receive:
- A $500 credit towards a new bicycle at Revolution Bicycles at 1593 G Street, Arcata and 2811 F Street, Eureka.
Entries can be made by:
- donating to KHSU during the fundraiser period (12:01 a.m. March 1 2017 through 11:59 p.m. April 1, 2017),
- by being a current KHSU sustaining member,
- by emailing name address and phone number to this address during the contest period,
- or by mailing a postcard to the KHSU office within the contest period (see below).
RULES: No purchase or donation necessary. A winner will be chosen at random from all entries received during the KHSU Spring fundraiser period, between 12:01 a.m. March 1, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. April 1, 2017. Entries will be taken from all donations and pledges made by mail, phone and through khsu.org during that period . All sustaining donors with active pledges will also be entered. The contest may be entered without donation by using the special email address on the “Spring Fundraiser Giveaway” page and providing name, email address and phone number.
Entries may also be made by mailing a postcard with the words "Spring Fundraiser Giveaway" and the entrants name, address and phone number hand printed on the card to: KHSU, 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521, postmarked before 11:59 p.m. Saturday, April 1, 2017 or by dropping off the card to Wagner House on the Humboldt State University campus before the entry deadline of 11:59 p.m. April 1, 2017. Only one entry will be accepted per person. KHSU employees, on air volunteers and HSU staff directly responsible for overseeing KHSU and their immediate families are not eligible to win. The drawing for these tickets will be held before April 21, 2017. at Wagner House on the Humboldt State University campus.
-Winner will receive $500 credit towards one (1) new bicycle. Prize has no cash value. other restrictions may apply.