On January 4, the Trump Administration announced its plan to open nearly all federal waters to offshore oil exploration and drilling. It would be the largest ever proposed, with 47 leases, including 6 off the California coast. In the current draft, Northern and Central CA lease sales are scheduled for 2021 and 2023. Jennifer Savage of Surfrider Foundation joins us to discuss resistance to this outrageous plan at the local, state, and national levels. Tune in to learn how you can take action to protect our coast! See below for links and info.
- Huffman Slams Republicans Over Government 'Sh*tdown'
- LIVELY TRIAL, DAY SEVEN: Jurors Hear About That Other Time Eric Lively Was Arrested For Attempting to Run Someone Over With His Truck
- Winter weather returns
- Warrior girls hoops hands Eureka 1st loss
- LoCO EARTH: Jan. 20, 2018
- Music Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 20
- Huffman Blames Republicans for 'Sh*tdown'
- Judge Allows Squireses' Building to Be Condemned, Sets Hearing On Process